Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Catching up

I know I have been gone awhile again.  Unfortunately for a short while I couldn't Dodge the curve balls kept throwing at me.  Through an act of nature,  I lost the home I was living at.  And for three months my family of four had to sleep in a room together in a family members house.  During that time the brand new car I was finally able to buy last September was in an accident.  That day life decided to throw me two major curve balls. In the morning I was in a car accident and then that evening my finger was broken.  Something as simple as my son playing with  his friend very near to me, caused the freak accident of my finger getting broken.  Well it wasn't a simple break,  I was going to require surgery to save the use of it.  After surgery apparently I must have had a reaction to the anesthesia because it would take hours to wake me up.  We never discovered what happened.  I am now on therapy to teach my finger how to move.  But through all this I was determined not to let this get me down to see the positive side of things.  I was blessed that I had family that could take me in, in my time of need.  I got lucky the accident was not my fault and blessed that I was not injured and the kids were not in the car.  As for my finger I am making slow progress.  But I do know it's progress not perfection that's important.  I will get there in time.  I might not have  hit the curve balls and got an automatic home room.  But slowly I hit each ball and am running the bases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment