Thursday, July 23, 2015

It's My Birthday!!

It's My Birthday(single uncle luke's song in my head) .  Can't believe I'm 34 yrs old today.  I always find each year on my birthday that I spend the in reflection.  Where was I last year,  what have I accomplished in a year.  This year I was pretty satisfied with my answers.  It might not have been much but things are definitely different and know a good way. I didn't do much today that's the joy of your birthday falling on a week day.  I will do the partying on the weekend.  I went to work for half the day which is not norm for me.  I never work on my birthday but I said why not.  I still was able to go ione for a couple of hours and enjoy some alone time.  (best present I could ever give myself).  My husband came home and surprised me with a new promise ring.  Without going into the sad details all the Rings he ever gave me I no longer have.  So he said he is replacing them one at a time.  I can't wait until I get a new engagement ring.  The one I had was so gorgeous.  My parents and aunt had a small dinner for me.  It was simple, intimate and special.  Today wasn't any big frills but it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment