Monday, July 27, 2015

Girls!!

For  some reason today as soon as I got to work.  I passed all the pretty nail polishes and decided my daughter had to have one. This weekend she requested a sparkly one.  I wanted to surprise her.  After i thought my class it was time to select a Polish.  I couldn't find one I like and polish is a little bit pricey.  Did I really want to spend between $5-$8 dollars for a 3 year old who would not want to wear it again.  As I gave in to buy the expensive one,  at the register what do I see a clearance bin.  This bin was full of all different kinds of polish and they were 75% Off.  Whoo hoo!!  I got the most sparkly one I could find.  It reminded me of a mix of Frozen and Cinderella.  It was blue with small and big glitter pieces.  I could not wait to give it to her.  As soon as picked her up I hinted that I had a surprise.  Very anxious she wanted it right away.  The pure joy that squealed out of her just made me laughed. She bother me the rest of the day until I polished her.  It really looked good on her.  But she insisted mommy had to match as well. 
This is one of my favorite things about having a girl.  And my daughter is extremely girlie.  Sometimes I'm not sure what to do since I'm not really a girlie person.  But it's exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment