Thursday, July 16, 2015

Running

I am so ready for this week to be over,  even though it just started .  This month all I have been doing is running around.  The company I work for acquired another company and now I am assisting with conversion training.  But I still have the same responsibility with my original Job,now complied with the new stuff.  My days are long and arduous.  Usually during the summer I do have a tendency to work more but I compensate it by having early days to have fun days with the kids.  So of course mom guilt HD come about when my son says mommy we never do anything.  He is use to summer being lazy days at the water park, or beach sometimes catching a matinee.  So far we haven't been able to do those things.  But I determined to make this summer memorable,  We shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment