Friday, August 30, 2013

Breakfast a great start to every morning

This morning my darling husband surprised we with a good Spanish breakfast . It's been awhile since we had this , because of cutting back on eating out. But it was just what I needed to start the day. Today I was working in Key Biscayne, I love the drive there. The scenery is beautiful , going over the bridge surrounded by ocean and then a stretch of forestry. The store manager that I am visiting today has been on my shit list for awhile. He doesn't have an understanding of the way things work in our area. He knows that I been upset with him so lately he's been extra nice. I get there and he has everything I need in order. This will make the day go a lot smoother. Lunch time comes around and he takes me to a very nice place for lunch. We all know how much I love free food. It's an Italian restaurant with a very hipster vibe . My drink comes in this cute mason jar glass. Brie with fig wrapped in a pastry bundle, blue cheese chicken Milanese with candy pecan and Oreo mousse cheesecake. All of this I was feeling to full to continue working, but I had no choice. This week with all the visiting it made me realize I miss doing it. Sitting day after day just teaching was no longer fun. But getting the chance to visit the people I have been teaching to see how things are is nice. I left work later than I expected it turned out to be a full day. I get home and my son is excited to tell me he got green today. Now if we can get this to happen consistently. Tonight I even stayed up for movie night with the hubs. All in all it's been a normal simple day. And with the things life always throws at me . I truly can appreciate simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment