Saturday, August 24, 2013

Fun family day



Today I woke up with excited anticipation. We were taking the kids to a water park . My son bother me all morning about this. Our original plan was to get there early but with my husband that doesn't happen. The best thing is our cousin and her four kids were meeting us there. I decided to take my little cousin and a family friend. So we squeezed four kids in my little car. We get there and the kiddie section is closed and won't open for another hour. So I take my daughter in the bigger section , I am not allowed to slide down with her. So I had to have the one of the bigger kids take her up while I waited at the bottom for her. Pure joy for her , she enjoyed having the freedom of doing it herself . So much that when the kiddie section opened up and I could do it with her she got upset and started crying . I had to take her back to the bigger section. This water park is a perfect size big enough for kids of ages to enjoy but small enough to allow freedom. My son enjoyed not having his parents with him but of course we still had check ins. But his freedom came with strings he had to stay with the family friend at all times . He is 10 but a very mature 10. I know I really didn't have the money to do this. But when you work very hard you have to be able to do the simple things , that's what helps you to keep on truckin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment