Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Last payment

Today I wake up feeling a little low. I have money I borrowed but its not enough to get everything paid . The roulette game begins who gets paid. Well my husband decided on one but it got me upset over it. Then he said it is the last payment . Woo hoo!! What is this last payment , it's to a law suit. This law suit is almost 6 years old. I was in the  hospital being induced to give birth to my son. My husband was on his way when a car cut the car off in front of him and break real hard . My husband not reacting fast enough ran into the car . He ended up meeting me in the hospital by ambulance . Well 6 months later we were being sued and this Miami , where they have jingles about how to sue . So it was huge we were sued for car damage and bodily damage. And our lovely insurance only covered 10 grand of the 40 grand lawsuit . People be aware just because they say you have full coverage , it might not be everything . So now we are finally free . 
The rest of the day went by in a boring blur , which I am thankful for. 

1 comment: