Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Double day Rainbows

This morning on the way to school my son screams mommy look another Rainbow. Just yesterday morning we saw a Rainbow as well. I like to believe its a good sign. 
Yesterday's Rainbow

Today's Rainbow 

Genesis 9:12-13 

And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.


Ezekiel 1:28 

Like the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud on the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness all around. Such was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of theLord. And when I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

Genesis 9:16 

When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.”


No comments:

Post a Comment