Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Driving around town

Oh the distance I had to travel today and for what. I had to go to my regional office today and I wasn't in the mood for all the driving . It took me 2 hours to get to work with dropping the kids off because of traffic. I could only work for 3 hours because I had to pick the kids up. Then it took me another 2 hours to get them and go home. I spent more time on the road than actually working . Something truly has to give. I know people are thinking at least I was only for work a short period of time but that is not good. I have one of those jobs that if you don finish you have to take it home. Which means once the kids are in bed , I will be up working late burning the midnight oil.
The only thing that brightened my day was that my son got another green today. He really is trying hard . I hope that he gets enough so he can get a item out of the teachers treasure box. Maybe he will finally have a whole week in which he did good. Really looking forward to that. I told him that if he does I would take him to do something fun this weekend. The RedBull flutag is back and I know he would like to see these crazy people with their crazy contraptions. It should really be fun I hope the weather holds. Lately it's either extremely hot and humid or it's been storming non stop. Hey Mother Nature please take in to account I have a septic tank and I cannot handle this amount of rain. I literally don't need a shit storm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment