Friday, September 27, 2013

Puppies

So I was scheduled to have a nice size class today. I really didn't want to go , I miss spending my Fridays with my husband and daughter. He is off every Friday since he works 4 ten hour days. But it's about the sacrifice I have to make. Then I got a surprise I saw a man who had two puppie shitzus and they were only two weeks old . They were so adorable .
I really want my kids to have a dog , I grew up with them. But I need a big friendly sturdy dog that can handle my kids. Maybe a Labrador or even a Golden retriever. I think every child should have a pet. It helps with teaching children responsibility and unconditional friendship. 
I had nothing but women in my class today so of corse conversation got the best of us. But it was good it makes the normal blah more interesting . I also get the chance to learn more about them . 
When I get home my husband seems to be annoyed. It really is annoying when he is that way because his patience with the kids is less . It turned out to be a boring rest of the day. Which makes me grateful that I did end up working at least I got a chance to get out of the house . 


No comments:

Post a Comment