Saturday, September 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Brit Brit!!

Today is my baby's second birthday. You would think since she is my second child that I would have a better handle on accepting time passing . But no I feel more sentimental about it. Maybe because she is my last one and the next time a baby is in my life is when I become a grandparent. Today was not the day I hoped for . We ended up spending most of the day home because we had no money to go anywhere. I felt really sad since originally I had this whole Minnie Mouse theme party planned out.  I actually have all her birthdays planned out until she is five . But I had to make the sacrifice . I am worried that I may not get to order her birthday dress for pictures. I am huge on pictures and that is why I sacrificed the party idea. But now to think I may not have that it's devastating. I know I will get pictures it just may not be the way I want. It might be a month late , I will have them. We were able to go back later and exchange what my husband originally bought. We were able to get her a whole Doc McStuffins doctor table, a matching doctor kit, baby stroller , and art easel . She was extactic over her toys. Her brother loved playing with her. I think I got over 30 shots and had my blood pressure checked as many times. Very late I decided to do a caking cutting ceremony. Some how we ended  up with over 10 people in attendance . So I had to go an think of something quick to feed everyone . After last minute shopping I made shrimp Alfredo , it was a hit. I got her a little cupcake she could blow her candles on her own and for everyone else a chocolate ganache vanilla mouse cake. Wow .. I tell you. Sometimes with all the worrying I forget the important things is that she had a great time and she felt lots of love from everyone . They all made her day special!

Just checking out Lamby.
Making sure the baby is sleeping
Cake anyone !

Just one year ago .. Wow time flies

No comments:

Post a Comment